- In a large bowl, squeeze out 2 small 4 oz bottles or 1 large 7.6 oz bottle of glue
- Fill the glue bottle(s) up with water, then pour out the water into the bowl or glue
- Add food coloring, if desired, mix until combined
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into 1/2 cup of warm water
- slowly add the solution to the bowl with the glue mixture
- Keep stiring, or use your hands for messy fun, until the slime starts to come together
- Knead until you have your goop :)
We were so lucky to have Donovan's mom come in today and make goop with the class- the kids really enjoyed both the process of mixing the ingredients and playing with the goop afterwards! We're sending all the students home with their own goop today. Interested in making goop at home? Find the recipe below.