- 9:00 - 5k run at Crestmoor Park hosted by 7th grade (Information here)
- 10:30 - Start of Community Day
- 11:35 - 11:50 - People gather for a few words from Mayor Hancock, then ribbon cutting and demonstrations begin.
- 12:00 - 12:30 - ECE - 3 demos (students in 4-8 should go to see an ECE - 3 demo)
- 12:35 - 1:05 - grades 4-8 demos (students in ECE - 3 should go to see a 4-8 demo)
- 2:30 - End of Community Day
At Demonstration Day, we will be asking you to help your child draw a map the place they have chosen in class as their own “Special Place" and then writing about it. We're so excited to have parents involved in our Map investigation!